Website Order (Retail, Shopify)
- An order generated when a customer places an order on Xenocron.com. Generally these will be prepaid by the customer using a Credit Card or Paypal and they will be shipped directly to the customer. Each order will have an ORDER # that is both the Customer's and Xenocron's best way to identify these orders for tracking, order changes, history or returns. Each of these will become a "Sales Receipt" in our internal accounting software (QB).
- Typically a wholesale customer will call or email us for a quote first. We would create an ESTIMATE in our internal accounting software (QB) and send that to the customer for approval. The customer should verify part #s, quantities and the shipping address are all CORRECT and accurate. If any changes need to be made, please alert Xenocron before sending money or telling us you approve of the order. Any changes made AFTER approving the order could result in added charges.
- If an ESTIMATE is not completely in stock, or will not ship within 24-48 hours, we will turn this estimate into a SALES ORDER in QB, and order in any items needed to complete this order. Once the sales order is complete and ready to ship, the customer will be notified and the Sales Order will be turned into an INVOICE, any money paid will be applied to this Invoice or if you have a credit card on file, your card will be charged at this time.
- Any items that need to be ordered in will be noted and a PURCHASE ORDER will be created from the ESTIMATE in QB.
- Once we ship the order, tracking will be added to your Invoice and it will be e-mailed to you.
A few notes:
For Wholesale Customers, we will have ONE main shipping address on file for you. If an order needs to go to an alternate address for any reason, please let us know that in the first communication (phone or email) when starting the order process. If your main address changes, you will need to fill out a new Wholesale Information Form to update that.
For Wholesale Customer, we prefer to keep a credit card on file for you. We keep ONE credit card on file for you and each time you place your order it would be helpful to give us the CVV Code and the last 4 digits of that card. If you need to change your card on file, you will need to fill out a new Wholesale Credit Card form and send that to us.