Xenocron Turbo Filter Sizing and Installation Instructions
Modified on: Fri, 1 Dec, 2017 at 4:10 PM
Xenocron Turbo Filter
***BEFORE YOU ORDER YOUR TURBO FILTER, YOU MUST MEASURE THE OUTSIDE DIAMETER OF YOUR TURBO’S COMPRESSOR INLET AND ORDER THE SAME SIZE FILTER!!!!***
- Xenocron Turbo Filter
- Appropriately sized coupler (measure ID” for coupler)
- Two appropriately sized hose clamps (worm clamps work fine)
- Screwdriver or socket to tighten hose clamps
- Razor blade or other tool to cut coupler if necessary
*READ ALL THE STEPS BEFORE BEGINNING THE INSTALLATION*
- Measure or estimate the amount of room you have between the turbo’s compressor inlet and any obstructions in your engine bay. You may need to cut down your coupler slightly.
- Once your coupler is cut to the appropriate length, place the turbo filter INSIDE the coupler.
- Place the two hose clamps over the coupler, and place the coupler on the turbo inlet. GENTLY tighten the clamps.
- *Over-tightening the hose clamp on the filter end can cause it to be distorted so be careful*
The finished product should look like this:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.