Many customers need just a little extra help getting their car setup for a tune or running on a basemap. Not everyone has extensive enough experience to load basemaps, troubleshoot issues when trying to get a new build running and being certain not to flood the engine with too much fuel or making sure all of the sensors are working 100% before your scheduled tune.
We can schedule and offer you this remote help using ANYDESK. This service must be scheduled and the rate is $150 per hour billed in 1/2 hour blocks of time.
You will need a laptop with the most up to date version of tuning software on it that you are using and have ANYDESK installed an a good internet connection while being connected to the vehicle. If we are not tuning the vehicle, you will either need to have a good basemap already or there may be an extra fee for us to create a basemap for you.
Make sure you have a GOOD battery on the car, and that it is fully charged or even on a tender or battery charger.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to setup one of these appointments whether we are tuning the vehicle or not. Give us the full specs of the vehicle and all details needed. If you cannot be detailed about this, then we will know that we cannot help you. Spec include but are not limited to:
- ECU being used, version, serial #, options and more.
- Fuel System Setup, injectors, pump, filters, line sizes and fuel being used
- Sensors (MAP, TPS or DBW, Temp Sensors, Pressure Sensors
- Induction (Turbo, Supercharged, N/A or Nitrous), any other details needed here
- Engine Build Specs
- Bolt-On Parts specs
- Year, Make, Model of Vehicle
- What type of racing or how you will use the vehicle
- POWER Goals and EXPECTATIONS
Typical pricing and time frames for the common systems we deal with, but the details provided above may change this.
- $650, Haltech Elite
- $750, Motec M1 or Hundred Series
- $550, Hondata S300, KPRO or FlashPRO
- $550, KTUNER or Neptune Engine Management (OBD1)
If you have another system you would like help with, we probably can, but it may be a system we don't have as much experience with so it will take longer and cost more OR it can be a system we do not like or recommend, and it will cost more.
Send an email to email@example.com with the above info and ask to schedule your remote help if you have read through all of this and provide us with the proper information.