We at Xenocron are always looking for new ways to better our industry and serve our customers, vendors and the community as a whole. In light of a new EPA Enforcement Policy, we find it prudent to change some of the ways in which we do business. This Racer Program is about doing just that and giving back to the racers that have supported us over our years in business.
Racing in general has always been a large focus of our business, we do business with and support Motorsports Racers but we want to expand the customers we do business with and continue to do business in the most responsible fashion possible.
Many of the products we carry have always been marketed towards racers exclusively but have been found by the federal government to be in a "gray area" based upon how they were used once sold. This new EPA policy is being aggressively enforced and as a small business we find we now need to MAKE SURE that all of the products we carry and sell for racing specific focus, actually make it on to racing vehicles only and thus why we have created this program. We expect others to follow suit in the near future, but we always like to be on the forefront and stay ahead of the curve.
- Access to specific product categories that can not be installed on street or road vehicle
- Discounts on our website for these products and more for your proven status as a Racer
- Manufacturer Rebates and incentives on focused products and product lines
- Access to Racer Specific tech support and community groups.
- Contingency Payout Program (ours as well as certain manufacturers who come on board)
- "CERTIFIED" Racer status
- You must create an account on our website with your current information
- You must fill out and submit an application form (online or PDF), all fields are required (online account info must match application form)
- You must be a member of at least one Sanctioned Racing Organization (see Wikipedia link below) and provide your member number and/or picture of proof of current status
- You must provide pictures of the vehicle the parts will be installed onto
- This program is open to ALL Racers, worldwide
RACING SANCTIONED BODIES
Once this is all complete, and a staff member has reviewed your application, you will be approved/rejected and notified of your account status via email. We hope to expand on this program to offer better incentives, and we realize that it does take some time and effort to fill all of this out and provide extra documentation to make what should be a simple purchase. Please read below for more info and PLEASE make sure you help support our industry by asking your local representation to help us get the RPM ACT passed in congress!
HELP GET THE RPM ACT SIGNED INTO LAW
SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION at the following link:
Or download the attached PDF, fill it out and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org