First, review HONDATA’s help file for setup info here:
Analog Input Wiring (flex input is analog #0)
We provide you ONE single wire that you will need to hookup to a fused, switched 12 volt (battery) source. Other than this wire, the kit is plug and play. I would recommend splicing into the ECU power supply (12v) at pin A25 or A26.
SPECIAL NOTE, there is a resistor in the wiring already as specified by Hondata. If you change anything about the wiring, make sure you know how that may affect how the resistor works. our advice, leave it be unless you really need to change or fix something.
DTM 4s Connector (male)
- Power (Red) -12volt (you must connect this to a fused 12 volt source to power the flex sensor)
- Ground (Black), connected to ground on the S300 board
- Flex Output from sensor (connected to analog 0)
- Available analog voltage input (connected to analog 1)
Flex Sensor Subharness
- Power (Red/Black) – 12 volt
- Ground (Black)
- Signal (White) – to S300 Board
- BLANK - Available analog voltage input (connected to analog 1)
You are responsible for your own fuel line plumbing. We recommend the sensor be placed into the feed, after the fuel rail but before the fuel pressure regulator in a “return style” fuel system. You can place the sensor inline on the fuel return if needed, but this is not our preferred location. For a returnless system, the sensor must be on the feed, before the fuel rail.